You cannot see this page without javascript.

메뉴 건너뛰기

2015.11.12 20:28

윤아미 AMi Yoon

조회 수 285 추천 수 0 댓글 0
Extra Form
전시제목 몽중상망(夢中相忘)
전시기간 2015. 11. 24 ~ 12. 11
전시장소 갤러리 NUDA
갤러리 주소 대전시 서구 월평동 597번지 한빛빌딩 BF1 (070-8682-6052)
작가 홈페이지 http://www.yoonami.com
갤러리 홈페이지 http://cafe.daum.net/NUDA
「Borrowed Story」starts on current point to recall consciousness due to mechanism of some memory forgotten in the past. The attention was placed on the 'memory' reenacted in ambiguity and reserving positive and negative judgment in correlation with conscious and unconscious. I have come to realization that memory's ventilation, upon reality reenactment, has an effect in extension of consciousness through continuous interest for memory passing through reminding and forgetting. The ambiguous and unclear form of memory was shown in reality with addition with my fantasy and desire. As mixture of reality and non-realistic memory ventilation repeats, I started to concentrate on distinction between reality and non-reality. However as I made distinction and make it clear between these two area, they were already mixture of transition zone, and at times an empty space, so it was a potential area with various features. This was experience in 'between' of 'half consciousness' which was not conscious or nonconscious.
  • ⓒ윤아미 AMi Yoon
    Borrowd story, 9970, Pigment Print, 110x165cm, 2013
  • ⓒ윤아미 AMi Yoon
    Borrowed story, 2599, Pigment Print, 110x165cm, 2013
  • ⓒ윤아미 AMi Yoon
    Borrowed story, 9958, Pigment Print, 90x135cm, 2013
  • ⓒ윤아미 AMi Yoon
    Borrowed story 07_pigment print_70 x 105 cm_2013
  • ⓒ윤아미 AMi Yoon
    Borrowed story 08_pigment print_70 x 105 cm_2013
  • ⓒ윤아미 AMi Yoon
    Borrowed story 012_pigment print_80 x 120 cm_2013
  • ⓒ윤아미 AMi Yoon
    Borrowed story 013_pigment print_80 x 120 cm_2013
  • ⓒ윤아미 AMi Yoon
    Borrowed story 016_pigment print_110 x 165 cm_2014
  • ⓒ윤아미 AMi Yoon
    Borrowed story 018_pigment print_50 x 75 cm_2013
  • ⓒ윤아미 AMi Yoon
    Borrowed story 019_pigment print_90 x 135 cm_2013
  • ⓒ윤아미 AMi Yoon
    Borrowed story 020_pigment print_70 x 105 cm_2014
작가 윤아미의 [몽중상망(夢中相忘)]전이 갤러리 누다(NUDA)에서 열립니다.
그녀의 작업에서 꿈과 현실, 나와 너의 경계는 모호합니다. 어디까지가 꿈이고 어디까지가 현실인지, 누가 나이고 누가 너인지가 명확히 드러나지 않은 채 모든 것들이 프레임 안에서 은밀히 소요합니다. 이 모호함은 서로 맞대어 충돌하지도 선을 그어 부유하지도 않습니다. 꿈이 현실이고 현실이 꿈인 듯, 내가 너이고 또한 네가 나인 듯 서로가 서로에게 편안합니다. 마치 저 물이 물고기에게, 물고기가 물에게 그러하듯 서로가 서로를 잊고 있습니다.
작가 윤아미의 [몽중상망(夢中相忘)]전은 오는 11월 24일부터 12월 11일까지 계속됩니다.
「빌린 이야기」

「빌린 이야기」는 과거의 망각된 기억이 어떤 기제로 인하여 현시점에서 다시 의식으로 불려오는지에서 출발한다. 의식과 무의식의 상호관계 속에서 긍정과 부정의 판단을 유보하고 단지 모호함으로 재현되는 ‘기억’에 관심을 두었다. 상기와 망각을 거치는 기억에 대한 지속적인 관심으로 기억의 환기가 단순한 사실의 재현에 앞서 인식의 확장에 영향을 미침을 발견하게 되었다. 불분명하고 모호한 형태의 기억은 나의 환상과 욕망이 더해져 현실에서 드러났다. 현실과 비현실이 혼재된 기억의 환기가 반복되면서, 나는 실체와 비 실체의 구분에 집중하게 되었다. 하지만 그 사이를 나누고 경계 지을수록 뚜렷해지는 것은 두 영역의 특성이 혼재된 점이지대였고, 때론 텅 빈 공간이었으며, 여러 가능성이 내재된 잠재적인 공간이었다. 그것은 의식도 아니고 무의식도 아닌 ‘반의식’ 상태에서의 ‘사이’ 체험이었다.
빌린 이야기 작업 노트 中

나는 가끔 현실과 무척 비슷한 꿈을 꾼다. 꿈속에서는 좀 황당하고 신기한 일을 해야 할 것 같기도 한데 꿈에서도 현실에서와 똑 같이 출근을 한 다거나, 촬영을 한다거나, 밥을 먹는다. 이렇게 현실과 비슷한 꿈을 자주 꾸는 기간에는 지금 나의 경험이 현실인지 꿈인지 분간이 되지 않을 때가 있다. 최근의 이런 경험을 통해서 나는 유년 시절 앓았던 몽유병을 기억하게 됐다. 증상이 가장 심했던 5살부터 15살쯤 까지 나는 내가 꿈에서 했던 행동이라고 생각한 것을 현실에서 한 적이 있었다. 이러한 증상이 반복되고 스스로 의식하게 되면서 내가 잠에서 깨어 눈을 뜨고 가장 먼저 하는 일은 주위를 돌아보고 확인하는 일이 됐다. 그때가 가장 이상한 순간인데, 꿈을 현실 속에서 확인하는 과정을 반복하다보면, 현실이 무척 비현실적인 것 같은 느낌이 들곤 했기 때문이다. 그 비현실감은 낯설음에서 오는 외로움이기도 했다. 꿈에서는 의심할 여지없이 정당하며 논리적 이었던 사고와 행위가 꿈에서 깨어나 현실 속에서 마주 할 때면 순식간에 부당하고 비논리적으로 느껴져 나를 당혹스럽게 했다. 이렇게 깨어는 났지만 현실로 완전히 돌아오지 못한 이 짧은 시간동안에 꿈에서의 감정과 사고가 낯선 공간과 낯선 시간을 만들었고, 실체와 비실체 / 현실과 꿈 / 의식과 무의식의‘사이’를 경험하게 했던 것 같다. 또 이 때 내 눈 앞에 있는 천장은 그 사이 세계를 투사하게 하는 빈 공간 이었다.

나의 이번 작업 「빌린 이야기」는 위에서 얘기한 꿈과 현실의 사이, 그 어리둥절하고 모호한 시간에 초점을 두고 있다. 무의식이 어떻게 현실에서 발현되고 시각화 되는지를 바라보는 과정이었으며 온전한 의식도 온전한 무의식도 아닌 꿈과 그 직후의 각성 단계에 존재하는‘반의식 상태’를 탐구하고자 했다. 간밤의 긴 꿈에서 깨어 처음으로 마주한 천장은 절대 닿을 수 없는, 한 번도 누워 보지 못한 바닥이 되어 어떤 이상의 공간처럼 까마득하다. 이것이 가장 확실한 현실인데도 가장 비현실적인 순간이 되어 버리는 상태에 집중하며, 의식과 무의식의 점이지대에 있는‘빈 공간’, 서로간의 작용이 멈추는 빈 공간인 동시에 작용이 일어날 수 있는 ‘비어있는 잠재적인 공간’을 발견 했다. 그리고 그 안에서 사진적인 해석과 재현을 수행했다.

나의 지속적인 관심은 자아에게 거절되거나, 불필요함으로 탈락된 무의식의 소중한 내용에 접근 할 수 있는 토대를 만들고자 함에 있다. 기억을 환기하고 재해석하는 것 자체가 우리의 삶에 필요한 행위임을 이야기하는 것이다. 이는 모두 나의 것이지만 낯선 것이고, 내 것이 아닌 것 같은 새로운 것이기에 ‘내안에 있는 다른 나’, ‘내안에 존재하는 타인’, 즉 내안의 익숙한 낯설음과 나누는 대화이기도 했다. 그래서 그것은 나의 이야기이기도 하며 아니기도 한, 허구도 아니고 진실도 아닌, 현실도 아니고 비현실도 아닌, 내가 나에게 빌린 이야기가 되었다.
「Borrowed Story」

「Borrowed Story」starts on current point to recall consciousness due to mechanism of some memory forgotten in the past. The attention was placed on the 'memory' reenacted in ambiguity and reserving positive and negative judgment in correlation with conscious and unconscious. I have come to realization that memory's ventilation, upon reality reenactment, has an effect in extension of consciousness through continuous interest for memory passing through reminding and forgetting. The ambiguous and unclear form of memory was shown in reality with addition with my fantasy and desire. As mixture of reality and non-realistic memory ventilation repeats, I started to concentrate on distinction between reality and non-reality. However as I made distinction and make it clear between these two area, they were already mixture of transition zone, and at times an empty space, so it was a potential area with various features. This was experience in 'between' of 'half consciousness' which was not conscious or nonconscious.
From an excerpt from Borrowed Story Work Note

At times, I dream a dream which is very similar to reality. I guess in dreams, one should do some strange or interesting acts, but I do the real thing such as go to work, go for shooting or eating a meal. Because of these dreams so realistic, in these period, I'm often confused distinguishing from reality to dream. Currently through this experience, I remembered suffering from noctambulation in my childhood. From 5 to 15 years old, when I suffered the most severe symptoms, I have done what I thought I did in my dream in reality. As these symptoms occur more often, what I do first thing I open my eyes is to look around and check. That is the strangest moment, because when repeating this process of checking between dream and reality, at times reality feels unreal. This unrealistic also comes from sense of loneliness from unfamiliarity. Acts and thoughts, without a doubt, which has been logical and reasonable in a dream, once waken up, it felt illogical and wrongful in reality, which puzzled me. I have waken up, but when I haven't fully returned to reality, in that short period of time, I have created feelings at strange place and time, and experienced reality and non-reality/ reality and dream/ 'between' conscious and non-consciousness. Also, at this time, the ceiling in front of me was an empty area where I can project the different world.

My work 「Borrowed Story」place a focus on reality and dream, and bewilderment and ambiguous time. It explains process of how unconscious reveals visualized in reality, and it explores 'semi conscious' world existing at the arousal level in between consciousness and unconsciousness right after waken up. Facing the ceiling after long night sleep is far more distant with feeling of laying on the floor that I have laid for the first time. Even though it is the most realistic reality, it is concentrated in the most surreal moment, and the 'empty area' referred to transition zone which contains empty area where both interaction is stopped, a 'empty potential place'. And within the area, photographic interpretation and reenactment can be done.

My continuous interest may have been refused by my conscious, and it lies on foundation of important content which has been dropped from unneeded unconscious. Ventilating and re-interpreting the memory itself is required act in our life. This may seem like mine, but at the same time, strange and new, so we need to talk to our familiar strangeness of 'the new me inside me' and 'other existing inside me'. Therefore, it may be my story while it may not be my own story, in other word, it may be real or unreal, or realistic or unrealistic story of myself.
윤아미 AMi Yoon

개인전 11 회
- 2015 《몽중상망 개인전》 갤러리 누다/대전 _예정
- 2015 《분분한- 의견 개인전》 BMW Photo Space/부산
- 2014 《빌린 이야기 개인전》 갤러리 룩스./서울
- 2014 《The Love Song 개인전》 갤러리 누다/대전
- 2013 《BELT 판화 사진 공모전 사진부문 작가선정_At night 개인전》 박영덕 화랑/서울
- 2012 《At night 2 개인전》 아트사간 갤러리/서울
- 2011 《부산문화재단 신진예술가 지원 BSCF 문예진흥부_At night 개인전》 브릿지 프로덕션/부산
- 2011 《At night 개인전》 갤러리 라메르/서울
- 2010 《프로젝트 룸_脫;脫 개인전》 대안공간 반디/부산
- 2009 《대안공간초대_脫;脫 개인전》 4Art gallery/성남