You cannot see this page without javascript.

메뉴 건너뛰기

조회 수 302 추천 수 0 댓글 0
Extra Form
발행일 Published Date 2016. 4

Starting with (Saekdong-Jogoli) photo exhibition in 1998 followed by (Woman&Time, Woman&Space) (2001), (The Pink God, eco-feminism) (2003), (Neo-"Harmonious Family Accomplishes All") (2004), (Married Immigrant Women's Dream Photo Exhibition) (2011) and so forth, it has already been 18 years since we sought new possibilities for woman photography by holding exhibitions about various social discourses around women. Today's event in the year 2016 is a venue for writing a new and different history based on the accumulation of every little histories in the past. I want to thank all the photographers participating in the exhibition for being the protagonists today. 'The 1st 2016 Women Photo Festival' is a venue for rich dialogues between participating photographers to express contemporary female values and how such values can change our lives and society while using their own language of photography. Furthermore, it is also a venue in which the direction and vision of the Korean Women Photographer's Association (KOWPA) can be shared with many others. The Women Photo Festival is an exhibition where women photographers's insights recreated in various forms, converge in a single space. Language of each and every photographer delivers the flow of female art and helps predict the direction of female culture. The KOWP A will serve as a stepping stone so that such artworks act as stems and trees that breathe fresh air into the forest of cultural arts. I would like to take this opportunity to announce that very beginning. First of all, again, my profound appreciation goes to the participating photographers, the protagonist of today's exhibition. I would like to express my gratitude to Photography Art Magazine, LetsRun Park Corporation, greenart & green on paper, MCS Design and JANG WON Corporation for their support and sponsorship. I would also like to extend my deep appreciation to Seoul Arts Center, Heyri Art Valley, and CUBUS8 Gallery for providing us with the space for exhibition. My sincere gratitude also goes to CHOI Yeonha, Lim, Dong-soak, Lim, An-na, Kim, Jung-eun as well as Yang, Yang-geum, Kwark, Eun-jin, Yoon, Eun-soak, Choi, In-soak who are the members of the steering committee who have done much to organize and make the exhibition possible. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank all the members of the KOWP A who unfortunately couldn't participate in the exhibition, but have joined their hearts for the success of the exhibition.
곽은진, 권인선, 김미현, 김선미, 김성현, 김윤지, 김정민, 김정인, 김정임, 김춘숙 김현숙, 김희수, 박선주, 변현진, 서진미, 석정, 송미영,
신해영, 양양금, 양혜정, 오금남, 오정미, 윤은숙, 이경희, 이무련, 이상임, 이영은, 이정희, 이효숙, 임경희, 임동숙, 임안나, 장정송, 정미혜,
정순임, 정해경, 정현실, 제이안, 조경현, 찬희, 채상복, 최경자, 최인숙, 최현주, 한상재, 한해순, 홍솔, 홍윤희, 황숙정

?

1. 월간사진 2018년 11월호 Monthly Photography

Views : 380
  2. 월간사진 2018년 10월호 Monthly Photography

Views : 516
  3. 월간사진 2018년 9월호 Monthly Photography

Views : 596
  4. 월간사진 2018년 8월호 Monthly Photography

Views : 568
  5. 포토닷 Photodot 2018년 7월호

Views : 710